International Journal of Contemporary Research in Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (IJCRAES)
The International Journal of Contemporary Research in Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (IJCRAES) is an open-access and double-blind peer-reviewed international journal published by the Global Academy of Health and Life Sciences (GAHLS). The main objective of GAHLS is to provide a platform for international scholars, academicians and researchers to share the contemporary thoughts and innovations in the fields of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences. GAHLS also aims to become the leading international journal in these domains by promoting interdisciplinary studies within these two areas.
IJCRAES will publish abstracts, original papers, review papers, conceptual frameworks, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews. In addition, Special Issues devoted to important topics on Agriculture and Environmental Sciences will occasionally be published.
IJCRAES is published twice a year and distributed in June and December.
Yet to Come
Call for Papers
The Global Academy of Health and Life Sciences (GAHLS) publishes a collection of double blind peer-reviewed journals covering many areas of Health, Life Sciences, Agriculture and Environment Sciences. GAHLS invites submissions of high quality articles in these areas. Academics and researchers wishing to submit an article related to one of the above areas, should read the Guidelines to Authors and prepare manuscripts in accordance with those guidelines. All papers are double blind peer-reviewed, with internationally renowned reviewers ensuring that reviews are done in a timely manner and to the highest standards. These journals serve as a platform for the exchange of ideas among researchers around the world. All the journals are published biannually.
The management of GAHLS encourages leading researchers, academics, consultants, scholars, practitioners and research students from their respective domains of interest around the world to publish their articles in its journals. All submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated, based on originality, technical and/or research content, accuracy, readability and relevance to the journals. Submissions will be selected for publication based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit into a coherent and balanced technical program. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Scope of Agriculture:
Agricultural Development, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Machinery, Agricultural Genomics, Agriculture and Natural Resources Machinery, Agricultural and Natural Resources Power, Agronomy, Agro Industry, Animal Science, Aquaculture / Fisheries, Basic Agriculture, Beef , Biochemistry, Climate Change, Co-Op Agriculture and Natural Resources, Crop Genetics & Breeding, Crop and Vegetable Sciences , Crop Physiology, Earth sciences, Ecosystems, Ecology & Environment, Ecology of Managed and Natural Ecosystems, Entomology, Environmental Technology, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Policy, Farm Management, Food Science and Technology, Food Distribution Management, Forestry, Fruit Science and Viticulture, Fruit Production, Gardening, Geography, Genetic Engineering & Plant Breeding, Geothermal Ecology, Horticulture, Husbandry, Hydrology, Introduction to Animal Nutrition, Irrigation, Land Use, Landscaping, Livestock Selection and Breeding, Marketing Agricultural Products, Management in Rainfed Areas, Medicinal Plants, Microbial Biotechnology, Microbiology, Natural Resources Power, Organic Agriculture, Phytomedicine, Physiology & Biochemistry, Plant Biochemistry, Plant Biotechnology, Plant Genomics, Plant Molecular Biology, Plant Protection, Plant-Microbe Interactions, Plant Pathology, Plant Science, Poultry Science, Post-Harvest Technology, Rainwater Harvesting and Crop Water, Rural Development, Seed Science Research, Sheep and Pork Production, Soil & Fertilization, Soil Conservation, Soil Science, Sustainable Agriculture, Sustainable Environmental, Theoretical Production Ecology, Tillage & Cultivation, Vegetable Gardening, Veterinary Science, Weed Biology, Water Management, Waste Management, Zoo-technics.
Scope of Environmental Sciences:
Advanced Marine Research, Air Pollution and its Effects on Ecosystems, Applied Thermodynamics and Eco-Informatics, Biodiversity, Bio-energy, Bioremediation (Water and Soil), Brownfields, Cleaner Energy Systems, Climate and Global Change, Climate and Biodiversity, Coasts and Seas, Cogeneration Systems, Combined Heat and Power Systems, Combustion and Gasification, Computational and Applied Mathematics for Energy, Cost reduction and Less Emission, Design and Nature, Development and Ecosystems, Development and Environment, Distributed Generation Systems, Distributed Generation, Economic and Efficient Energy Systems, Ecosystem Management (Land and Forest), Electrochemistry, Electrolysis, Embedded Generation, Energy Conservation and Generation, Energy and Environment Audit, Energy Conservation in Industry, Energy Storage, Energy Technology Transfer, Environment and Sustainable Development, Environmental Biology and Microbiology, Environment, Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Risk Assessment and Management, Environmental Policy, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Management, Environmental Risk, Feasibility Analysis, Fuel Cells, Forestation, Global Change, Governance, Green Buildings, Green Transportation, Hydrides, Hydrogen Energy Production, Impact on Society, Indoor Air Quality in Offices and Houses, Industrial Gas Turbines and Microturbines, International Strategy for Energy, Landscapes, Materials Chemistry, Marine and coastal Environment Pollution and Management, Mathematical Biology, Natural Resources Management, Nuclear Energy and Environmental Protection, Oceanographic Laser Remote Sensing, Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering, Pollution Management and Control (Air, Water and Soil), Quality of Water, Recovery of Damaged Areas, Refurbishment Investment Appraisal, Renewable Energy Systems, Research on Natural Hazards, Science and the Humanities, Simulation, Socio-economic and Infrastructure Issues, Socio-economic Aspects of Energy, Soil and Agricultural Issues, Solar Energy Systems, storage and Transmission, Strategic Management, Sustainability Indicators, Sustainable Agriculture Management, Sustainable Management, Sustainable Marine Ecosystems, Sustainable Process Model, Systems Theory for Environment and Ecosystems, The City of Tomorrow and Cultural Heritage, The Economy and Employment, Thermodynamics of Ecosystems, Urban Design and Cultural Heritage, Urban Environment Management, Wind Energy and Wind Resources, Waste Management.
The Global Academy of Health and Life Sciences (GAHLS) endeavours to ensure that no form of unethical practice or behaviour is displayed or carried out by the authors, reviewers or editors.
Ethical policy for authors
Authors are required to:
- provide work that is original, unpublished, unduplicated and unplagiarised
- adequately acknowledge the materials used or quoted from other sources, using citations, mentions and/or permissions where required
- avoid violations or infringements of other authors’ and publishers’ rights
- avoid copying data from other sources without acknowledgement
- avoid using concocted, untrue or manipulated data or information
- use their own data or obtain permission to use data reproduced in their papers
- properly acknowledge funding sources
- avoid using any material that supports or promotes violence in society
- avoid any contact with the editor or reviewers for their work
- comply to all other ethical standards in their work and avoid any unethical or immoral conduct.
Ethical policy for reviewers
- should ensure that the work is original and unpublished
- must not make any contact with the author
- must maintain confidentiality and must not pass on or divulge any information contained in the work to any individual or organisation either for personal gain or to provide any benefit to another person or organisation
- must maintain impartiality during the review process and must not show any kind of bias in accepting or rejecting work
- must be fair and transparent
- should comply to all other ethical policies recommended by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) --http://publicationethics.org/ and/or the Council of Science Editors (CSE) --http://www.councilscienceeditors.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3331.
Ethical policy for editors
- must ensure that the author complies with all ethical issues and that publication ethics are not violated
- must not have any form of contact with the author
- must be fair, unbiased, impartial and transparent in accepting or rejecting a paper
- must not pass on or divulge any information to any person or institution for personal gain or for the gain of another person or institution
- must not pass any information about the reviewers to the authors
- must ensure that the reviewers comply to all ethical policies